Budget Weddings Sydney
Sydney Civil Celebrant
How to have a budget wedding in sydney
- Thinking of a simple budget wedding?
- Need a cheap legal marriage?
- Just want a relaxed, affordable wedding with your closest family and friends?
- Would rather spend the money on a house deposit?
- From overseas and want a small romantic Wedding?
- Don’t like being the center of attention?
- Applying for a Marriage Visa Subclass 300?
Congrats, you’re getting married! How exciting and a bit nerve-racking too. Where to start, what to do, haven’t got a clue? You’ve come to the right place if you want a friendly and experienced celebrant. I’ll keep paperwork and wedding planning straightforward and stress-free. I love conducting small affordable weddings!
To start with all you need is love, 2 witnesses, and a celebrant! Budget Weddings are similar to a registry office style wedding. These affordable short & sweet weddings include the couple, a celebrant, and a small gathering of 5 to 30 people. The wedding will be held at an agreed location. Travel fees may apply.
You can get married at home, at a restaurant or a local park. If a stunning Sydney Harbour location is more your thing, I know some great harbour locations that you don’t have to book for small weddings.
So, if you have decided the best option for you is a budget wedding please contact me, I’m here to help you have a great little wedding. To get married you must give one month’s written notice. That is called a ‘ Notice of Intention to Marry” or “NOIM”.
Budget Weddings Are Simple Legal Ceremonies And Marriage Registration
What is Included?
- Instructions to complete legal paperwork.
- Lodgement of Notice of Intended Marriage.
- Choice of wedding location, travel fees may apply.
- Simple Wedding ceremony for up to 30 guests.
- Microphone and Bluetooth speaker.
- Wedding Certificate.
- Same day Marriage Registration.
What is Not Included?
- No marriage interview, all paperwork completed online and remote meetings.
- No table or chairs.
- No big sound system.
- No personalized ceremony.
- Marriage Registration Certificate.
Looking For An Affordable Marriage Celebrant in Sydney?
Fiona Here, I'm A Celebrant With 10 Years Experience
Having conducted 100’s of weddings large and small. I understand that each couple is unique and marriage is super important no matter what kind of wedding they have chosen. As a professional experienced and award-winning celebrant. I’ll tell you what you need to do for paperwork and keep things simple and straightforward.
On your wedding day, I will be kind and guide you through the ceremony. No need to stress out or remember anything. Just show up on time and I’ll take care of conducting the wedding.
This is a no-frills affordable wedding. Just me, the celebrant, and my briefcase. You’ll still get my experience, professionalism, and unique style.
For a mid-week ceremony, Monday to Friday at 3 pm is $400.00.
The weekend rate starts Friday 3 pm till Sunday night is $500.00.
Add a Government fee of $60 for a Marriage Registration Certificate issued by the Government after the wedding. Needed for Visa or change of name.
Please look carefully on my fees page for what is NOT included in a Budget wedding.
If you want any “No’s” turned into “Yes” there is an extra charge. After 3 pm on Friday, the weekend rate will apply.